The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heyo~


Welp! Sup peeps! I started my job and its not so bad! Pretty fun being a graphic designer. I also go a brand new tablet! An Intuos 5 and I am super happy with it so far! here is my FIRST ever quick pic! It took about 1 hr! Enjoy! I am glad to be back drawin! Now I just gotta get used to this tablet! :D EDIT: Her eye bugged me cause I made it a little too small. it is bigger now! K goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment