The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Death Angel-Redux



Hello Everyone! Welp, here it is! My old picture redone with my current skills.A couple of close ups for detail and facial reasons and what not. She also went through a few changes compared to her original. I hope I succeeded in capture a death angel that doesn't really like what she does and has a sense of sadness for a while. I am going to stop guaranteeing art every day or every other day. When I get into ruts like I have been recently with no job and fear of having to pay back my loan I just can't stop myself from feeling so...I dunno, but yeah I will stop stressing myself out and I will update as soon as my emotions are straightened out with job hunting. It is really tiring you know? -____- Oh, and want to know what the old version of this image looks like? Follow this link. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=AerithsSpirit#/dattj7

No comments:

Post a Comment