The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flyer and some sad news but some good news

This is the flyer I made for my friend. Took me about 4 hrs ish. The bad news or sad news, my tablet pen broke! So I had to do the values and stuff with a mouse. Man, it has been a LONG time since I used a mouse. It is harsh man! I guess I will sketch in my sketchbook until I can figure out what I am gunna do. I got my job as a Graphic Designer, just waiting on when they want me to come in! So that is always good news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment