The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

This just in


Imma dork! This is what Len looks like so far! I only get an hour or two to work before I gotta sleep. Sheesh, no wonder Ive been tired lately at work! been staying up arting! LOL! :) That is all! ;) Hopefully this will be done soon! Anime is a bit strange for me and I spent a while on his hands and face and now I dont wanna change the lighting but I wanna add some computer screen lighting but then everyhting else would be wrong blarg!! Lighting is annoying! ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment