The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Aerith

Probably my #1 pick for wifey.  She's beautiful, sweet, cute and down right silly at times. Her self sacrifice and her willingness to help others changed my future. She is my favorite character of all time, because of her I wanted to be a character artist. I remember in high school, I tried so hard to be like her. I grew my hair out to her length and began braiding my hair like hers. I even got green contacts the first time I got contacts. I just wanted to be her from appearance down to the personality...call me weird if you want. I didn't think a character would impact me so much. /sigh I need more figurines of her...2 isnt enough!!! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment