The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sailor Jupitah~



I have decided to go back to my roots. What really got me into drawing. Other then my sister, anime and video games motivated me a lot to draw. I got so attached to characters and felt something...even though they aren't real. At that time in my life, they were more real then anyone in real life. Other then my dear friends that have stuck with me.  I've had a lot of issues that I have had to over come and I feel that anime and games helped me immensely. Over the next few posts, it will probably be fan art of my favorite characters. I still want to bring characters to people, but I am realizing I have an EXTREMELY dark sorta style. When originally, what I wanted to do was to tell people that "it will be ok" and bring them happiness...As cheesy as all of this sounds you have to really know me to understand. I am afraid right now and still give up on my art pieces due ot low confidence, but I really want to prove myself.  In the end I wont give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment