The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sakura-chan

Fffff! I am sorry for the lack of update! A heat wave hit and if you haven't tried drawing while sweating at a computer desk, let me tell you how uncomfortable it is! The temp is finally going down so my drawings are full speed ahead!  Ahem, Here is wifey canidate #3. SAKURA CHAN! She is super cute, energetic and a sweetheart. She can also cook and has great courage to her. To top it off, she gets the best kinda man any girl wants. Syaorans love is so immense you always just FEEL it. The amount he will go through to protect Sakura chan is downright sweet. They are def. my favorite anime couple! :) Next up is the fictional hubby candidates! :D Woohoo! MAN PRACTICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment