The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

20 minute sketch

20 minutes of sketching. Gunna call this High Priestess. I am not sold on her hands and I might change them. It is still rough but my computer is lagging hard right now so I gotta shut down for the night and let it chill out. :) Gunna paint this in Easy Paint Sai. not gunna switch to Photoshop like the last image. I want to see waht Easy Paint Sai has to offer. :) Ill probably go back to the Len picture soon. I want to fix some things about him. Mostly his hair. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment