The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Liberation

Hey all! Been a little while! Recently I lost my job so I was a little inactive having some fun and playing games and stuff. Day one after job loss I was upset for about 2 hours. Seriously, two hours. I got over it and quickly realized "Hey that isn't where I wanna be!" I am trained to work long countless hours, to put out a game. A game that others will play and hopefully enjoy. I will continue my fight to be a character artist, because there is no doubt in my mind that I HAVE the passion for it. It is just finding my style and getting my method that has been a challenge for me. While many peers, have a lot of confidence and assistance I have been working  on my own out of school. The only thing holding me back is my own fear. One day, I hope to soon conquer it. I am hoping my continued weight loss regimen will continue to improve my mental state and my confidence. I will be able to step on that fear and tell it to "shove it!" and when that happens I am sure everyone will be surprised by my true powers. :) My website will be updated to look like a character artist site hopefully in a couple of months. Of course, my illustrations will still be there, but I will add a characters page.

No comments:

Post a Comment