The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Friday, October 26, 2012

Commissions


Hey everyone, 

I am terribly sorry for the lack of updates, but things have been very hard. The oncoming stress of ONCE again being unemployed during the holidays is really getting to me so I am opening commissions. I never have much luck with this sort of thing, but I am trying again. Commissions are open and now I have a page to show what I can offer you.  Please help me get some funds for the Holidays! Any little bit will help me! If you like my stuff and would like one then please email me at jenniferleeg (at) gmail.com with what you would like. If there is anything you want to ask me about regarding other projects please e-mail me as well. Title the e-mail Holiday Commissions. If you know me then feel free to pass this memo along people you know that would like unique artwork hanging in their homes, because I can also make VERY nice prints for an extra $5. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment