The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Emperor-Selatria


Getting closer to completion. Just need the basic idea for the sprite. Doing sprite now then going back and adding the touches. Model 2 is what will be used.

Emperor concepts for Selatria. The indie game I am on. There will be a video of me working on these. What was my thought process for design? Well, I tried to stick to Imperial/Roman ish styles. I dont know if I succeeded or not, but armor is one of my many weak points. I'm sorry if there are things missing or somethings look stupid, but I have been working basically non stop since yesterday on this. Going to bed very late. I had to do 4 separate recordings, because the camera recording system was on the wrong drive so I can running out of memory. ~_~  Top left corner is initial sketch. Quite a difference. Also a little sketch of the character wearing his mask.

Video is up and running. Watch me concept http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNy4vbBS08U

No comments:

Post a Comment