The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Desert Wolf


I originally started this as a drawing to the song Desert Wolf by Clean Tears. First REAL painting with Paint Tool SAI. Its fun to paint with, but I wonder how its viewed among my peers. I tried to do something not super anime in it since that is what it is usually used for.  It was supposed to be something small so I can get used to Easy Paint Tool SAI, but I really REALLY had fun painting. I love how the colors will blend together if you are painting. It is really nice! I'm testing to see what I can do in this program. I like how simple it is so far, but there are shortcuts I don't know yet. I am hoping I can learn them...those are important. I see some errors that I want to fix so I will return tomorrow to make those adjustments. Mostly in the cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment