The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

V-Day Picture

Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA. I was busy working on the catalog for a day then that got postponed in which followed with a breakdown. I have done art, just been jumping around on my projects. I really should focus! >_< I worked on this the past couple of days for a contest to win a sumo beanbag. These are super nice and Id love to have one. haha. Wish me luck guys! And Happy V-Day to all my friends! You know Id bring you guys sweets if I was still around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment