The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Update~


Hey all!
Been a while. I totally am bad at updating this, but a lot has happened. Our kickstarter launched, I sold art for the first time at Anime Expo and got a job. A normal job, but it is better than nothing. Onto the news about Kickstarter, while we did not reach our goal, the fact we got the amount we got gave me hope. People are really want to play this game! Have some art from the kickstarter, some concept art of Saewo and some enemies~













No comments:

Post a Comment