The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Graphic Design Stuff Old and New

ANTics Logo (Current WIP)
Nation Insignia's-Selatria


T-Shirt Designs



Mug Designs
Velcro Stitched Patches


Giant Mouse Pads


Deep from the archives is my Graphic Design stuff. I have been doing these things a bit more. Since working on a 16-bit game it is crucial to keep clean shapes and colors in mind. The images/sprites you work on are small and limited to what is possible. These were all for marketing and while all of them weren't used, it just shows a bit of a different side of me. Some from my past job, some from my current indie game I am working on and the other from a side commission. I am working on a dragon tattoo as well. I do have problems making dragons look cool and those tend to take longer for me, but I will upload it here once it is completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment