The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

drawins

hey all! Sorry I forgot to update yesterday with the sketch below. I was handed a catalog project and I need the money so I have been researching InDesign. Pretty neat program, but I always gotta come back and do the things I love. :) These are both WIP. The line art sketch I am calling "Sunshine Help". I am doing this drawing with the saying "Pocket full of sunshine" in my head. If you have a pocket full of sunshine, why not help people that are feeling under the weather and give them some. :) The other one, I had a daydream about tigers made out of sand so I began to draw this up. I will be adding more tigers to this image cause one is boring and doesn't make it an image. Ill be alternating between these drawings so tomorrow an update on the line art will show up and on Thursday and update for the tiger will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment