The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Papillia







Concepts of my character for next semester. Her name is Papillia and she is a fairy that lives in the tree house below. I hope to have the final model sheet scanned in soon. There are a few more pencil drawings that I will have to upload later as well. :) she was going to look more buggy alien looking, but decided to contrast the environment and make her more cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment