The Swirly J Blogs

Hello! My name is Jennifer G., but you can call me Jenny! I am a bit of a nerd and have a huge love for video games, anime, comics, animated films, ect. My passion is creating in a 2D format and telling stories through illustration. I am learning everyday and I plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Watch me Draw!













For some curious reason you may wonder, how does she draw? What is her drawing method? What goes through that girls head as she draws? Or even, Ah! So that's where she makes her mistakes! Well, watch me draw on queeky. Here is my queeky board thingy! :)


Suisei's Queeky Account


Not many pics its fairly new account, but it is very fun to draw in! Some Queeky Drawings are posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment